18 Jul 2014
Freq-Press (Beta) - Key and Click counter for Windows
Ever been interested to know how many keys you type per day? I certainly was curious to know just how much I type each day (especially while I’m replying to a gazillion email).
- Automatically count your key presses and mouse clicks each day,
- Boast your typing and clicking prowess with Slack and HipChat integration built-in,
- Easy to use installer,
- Quick and simple check for updates to stay on the latest version,
- Lightweight application that doesn’t take a ton of system resources,
- Charting to show usage in a day or over a fortnight (new feature).
- The application doesn’t log what you’re typing, its only counting the number of keys.
- What you type isn’t uploaded to a server or analysed.
- No advertising, there’s no interest to store what you’re typing.
- Sum the number of keys & clicks over time,
- Nicer application icon.
Til next time,
Ben at 15:41